Based on the construction of the Carbon III, the Carbon Team from USD is a real softboot hybrid. It lasts even longer though and includes a new cuff for improved support and flexibility. The cuff, which has been created with a brand new and exclusive mold, includes a v-cut which matches the enhanced lining of the skate. The improved flex thanks to this new cuff means that there is less stress on the inside lining allowing for longer life, perfect heel lock and all round better performance.
The flex is also supported by a unique tongue, a one piece construction made from different foams allowing for great comfort, perfect flex and no wrinkles or surplus material that could cause blisters.
USD also redesigned the internal structure making the carbon lower, with a new shape. They built in more flex zones to accommodate the additional cuff while maintaining plenty of support to do any trick you can imagine and they made the crucial enhancement of superb forward flex being implemented into the design, a real bonus when it comes to your jumps and landings.
- Shoe-like fit
- Shoe-like appearance
- 1035g including soulplate in size 41
- 35% less volume than that of a standard hard boot
- 25% less weight than a standard hard boot
- Total control with direct power transfer
- Low cut cuff with more lateral support and enhanced forward flex
- Rear V-cut
- New Powerslide Slimfit innersole
- Neoprene and Microfiber interior lining for optimum control, last and comfort.
- Compatible with the Carbon soulplates, thin, light, high performance design.
- Also fits the new USD VII plate
- Aluminum buckle
- One piece tongue incl flex cuts
- Customizable cuff, buckle, hinge, laces and soulplates.
- front and rear flex cut
|Softboot (fixed liner)
|Skate frame montage
|Skate sizing type
|Single sizing (typical for softboots)
About the brand
Information on BLACK FRIDAY !!
All products on our entire website are 10% off,
Information on Skates
This page features all the inline skates we have available in our store. If you want to learn...