Bearing cleaner - A complete system specially designed to remove particles and dirt from your bearings. The bearing structure separates the individual bearings to allow the bearing fluid to flow freely. We recommend Aceton, technical gasoline or denatured alcohol for cleaning the bearings. Do not leave the solvent in the container for longer than necessary.
Clean and freshly greased bearings are synonymous with higher speeds with less effort
Making it easy for you to get the most out of your bearings, by cleaning them, is this jar and bearing rack combined into one clever cleaning kit.
- Pull the bearings from your wheels
- Remove surface grime carefully
- Place them on the rack on the lid
- Ad a liquid degreaser to the jar
- Combine lid and jar and let sit
- Remove bearings from the rack
- Clean with a thorough rinse of water and/or pressurized air
- Ad fresh lubricant and you are ready to mount the bearings again
Notice: No solvent, degreaser, or fresh lubricant is included, which you must buy separately.