Freeskates are designed for special requirements in terms of maneuverability and speed. A very narrow wheelbase allows complicated maneuvers without probelms. Therefore freeskate's are the perfect choice for slalom and fast rides through the city.The freeride revolution is still in effect. Each detail of the skates is subject to a particular attention, so you can trust your skates when you need reactivity while enjoying a great comfort.
SEBA Freeride skates are very durable with a long life time & evolutive / customizable. Stiff but comfortable. Maneuvrable & overall very technical. Ideal for city skating, jumps, slides, capable of resisting to grinds.
- plastic shell, light weight, for increased flexibilty and comfort
- Integrated liner; lighter, more comfortable, and more precise
- Customizable & UFS compatible boot (Custom Street Setup: soul plates + frames, add double straps, …)
- Heel Shock Absorber
- Removable Abrasive Pad Slider
- SEBA Deluxe UFS 243mm Extruded Aluminum
- Max wheel size 4x80mm
- Features 3 bridges developed to add strength with minimum weight
Wheels & Bearings:
- SEBA TWINCAM MW9 Bearings: MW series made out of 7 balls, for resistance & grade 9, for great speed
- SEBA STREET INVADER Wheels 80mm/84A
|Liner||Softboot (fixed liner)|
|Skate frame montage||UFS mount|
|Skate sizing type||Single sizing (typical for softboots)|