The story of Ceramic Super REDS® is simple. Take the superior steels used in our Super REDS® and swap the steel balls for grade 5, silicone nitrade, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have Bones® Ceramic Super REDS®.
Bones® Ceramic Super REDS® are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS®, with or without lubricant!
When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS®, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel.
Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS® use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
· Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
· Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
· Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
· High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
· Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream® racing lubricant.
· Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
· Set of 8 bearings
|Shield type||608RS - Rubber Shield aan een kant|