Meet Remz newest weapon, the Nils Pro model 1.5
For this new release Remz took all the proven components of the Nils 1.0 and spiced it up with new features and a white/red reminiscent of Remz legacy color scheme chosen by Nils that will appeal both to the aficionados and those new to Remz.
On the outside the skin is thoroughly reinforced to provide a tighter fit + maximum durability and the lacing system is also slightly modified from the 1.0 to provide better support. On the inside of the boot the all new liner was personally chosen & tested by Nils Jansons over many months and features a supportive lacing system, a comfortable neoprene toe box as well as a Remz's new high-impact shock absorber. The new liner's ankle shape and tongue are also redesigned using new foams/ inserts to provide more ankle support in a thinner package, resulting in a more compact and responsive skate overall.
"After all the improvements and tests I couldn't be happier with the final product. 1.5 is a high performance skate mixed with pure comfort, style and freedom." - Nils.
The Nils Pro 1.5 comes stock with top components such as GC FTL3 frames and Nils 57mm wheels. Perfect mix of technicality, comfort and style as always. Freedom-of-feet approved. Nils Jansons approved.
- Nils Jansons signature skate
- New and redesigned Remz liner w/ more ankle support
- New generation 'True-Balance' Remz boot
- 12mm hi-impact PU shock absorber
- Reinforced HR (High Resilience) skin structure
- Composite outer materials (man-made)
- Rear lacing System w/ waxed laces
- New 57mm/88a Nils Jansons wheels
- Replaceable backslide plate
- Ground Control FeatherLite3 frame
- Remz one-piece soulplate
- 42 mm anti-rocker wheels
- ABEC7 bearings