The premium series of ROLLERBLADE stands for cutting-edge materials and techniques, as well as for high quality.
The Metroblade GM Inline Skates features the highest level of performance with cool urban aesthetics. Developed with Greg Mirzoyan, this unique freeskate is fast, responsive and lightweight. Cutting-edge technology in the inner boot creates a skate that proves "feeling" is more important than "seeing".
Redefined for a new era with meticulous attention to detail, the Metroblade GM blends anatomical structures, carbon shells and Hydrogen wheels for a unique ride
you can control but cannot tame.
- Velcro Strap - Secure, flexible closure with added handle function to carry skates. (Replaceable)
- Internal Anatomical structure - Thermoplastic elastomer reinforcement providing long lasting lateral support
- PU Coated Leather - For high abrasion areas
- Carbon shell - Superior fit with outstanding energy transmission, response and performance
- Anatomical midsole - High tech rigid material, is the bridge between the shell and upper that adds structure with enhanced support and performance.
- RS (Rubber sole) sidewall - For durability around the midsole.
- Aluminium 7005 frame - Outstanding mechanical properties for stiffness and strength. Lateral adjustability allows custom frame position for various skating preferences.
- Heel shock eraser (H.S.E) footbed - Foam padding to erase impact on the heel.
|Skate frame montage||165mm montage|