Adapt brings you a new experience in rollerblading, the first of its kind - The Adapt Hyperskate.
Over 2 years have been spent to create the unique vision of Adapt co-owner Pieter Wijnant.
The goal was to create the fastest rollerblading boot ever with ultimate responsiveness and built to withstand everything you throw at it.
The Adapt Hyperskate model is named the Zero. Built to give the ultimate skating experience with no concessions made in quality and design to create the skate exactly how Pieter envisioned it.
A new thermoplastic shell was developed for the Zero which forms perfectly around your foot and gives you ultimate control and responsiveness.
The skate is completed with a billet CNC machined frame with a 260mm wheelbase made by Symetrics, superfast and super long lasting Symetrics CORSE84R wheels and Symetrics ABEC7 or Black Ceramic bearings.
Note: Unlike the other Adapt models, this boot is non-UFS. This means that UFS frames will not fit on this boot, only 165mm mount freeskate or speedskate frames.
Sizes marked as 'In Stock' can be shipped directly. Sizes marked as 'Preorder' will be produced for you. This will take about 3-4 weeks for this product.
- Lightweight, impact absorbing carbon/kevlar "Hyperskate" shell with integrated cuff
- 100% thermoplastic shell with heatmoldable tongue
- Adapt Hydro nubuck leather skin
- Breathable airmesh lining and inner leather heel
- High density memory foam
- Mysole "Hyperskate" insoles
- Cut-to-size straps with bolt protectors
- New v2 Canadian waxed laces (200cm/78.75inch)
- Double bolt 165mm frame mount
- Complete setup comes with Symetrics 84mm machined billet alu frames, Symetrics CORSE84R wheels and Symetrics ABEC7 or Symetrics Black Ceramic bearings