Razors is proud to announce the introduction of the 2014 Genesys Junior Skate. Featuring an upgraded liner, sturdy Ground Control frame, fully replaceable soul/backslide, and a 56mm Razor wheel/42mm grind wheel combo, these skates will hold up to the toughest beatings the little guys can dish out.
The padding of the liner was increased and it features the same construction and heel support as Razors adult skates. We’ve also upgraded the buckle and slapped 56mm wheels on the outside for faster speeds and a smoother riding experience, and kept in the 42mm plastic grind wheels to increase the hblock area, increasing the skater’s ability to grind almost any obstacle.
To make sure that the fun doesn't stop when your feet grow, Razors came up with a solution to make the skate adjustable from size 3 to 6 without compromising on sturdiness or performance: the skate consists of 2 boot shells that are attached to a soul frame platform and can be adjusted to the front AND back. This creates a sturdy connection and makes sure the balance of the skater will not be changed when the size is being adjusted.
- - NEW, increased liner padding
- - NEW, articulated ankle shape and heel support
- - NEW Buckle receiver
- - NEW 56 mm professional grade wheels
- - Adjustable range from size 3-6
- - Sturdy soul Frame platform
- - Replaceable backslide plate
- - Shock absorbing heel pad
- - Ground Control frame
- - Anti-rocker grind wheels
- - Large center gap for easy grinds