The Powerslide Turbo Wash cleans bearings as dirt and debris fall to the bottom of jar. You also get a set of Powerslide Citrus Cleaner for free.
Follow these steps:
1. Remove the wheels from the skates and take the bearings out of the wheels.
2. Remove at least one shield from bearings. Use something sharp to do this like a needle or a pushpin.
4. Add a special cleaning liqued. Soak for a few minutes and swish lightly. Brush slightly with old tootbrush and soak them again for a few minutes. The cleaning liqued can be used 3 or 4 times. just pore it back in to the bottle after you are done.
- Powerslide Citrus Cleaner
5. Remove bearings and allow bearings to dry before lubricating.
6. Grease the bearings with bearing oil or grease. Grease stays in the bearing longer and oil lets you go faster.
- Powerslide Oil
- Powerslide Super Lube
- Powerslide Grease Injection
- Powerslide Grease Spray
7. Put the bearings back together en mount them on your skates.