20 Years USD
2017 is the 20th anniversary of USD Skates and they are celebrating it big time.
They are releasing a highly limited-edition collection of USD AEON skates, resembling some of our most iconic designs as tribute to the most loyal skaters from the past two decades.
About the Aeon 60 skate:
- Unibody construction with lightweight one-piece shell, soulplate and frame
- 60mm flat frame: counter-sunk wheel cut outs for lowest profile possible, internal reinforcements for increased rigidity, side sliders, 256mm wheel base (size 41 EU), 78mm groove width (size 41 EU), metal spacers.
- Aeon soulplate: perfectly shaped groove, reduced friction due to offset soul sliders, same width plates for controlled cess slides, optimized plate-frame angle.
- replaceable 45° Velcro Power strap
- 2-way rockerable V-Cuff
- Aeon Shock Absorber
- MYFIT Dual Fit Skinny Boy liner: 100% heat mouldable, adjustable, anatomical ankle padding with perfect heel lock, thin & stretchable front part, comfortable thick padded ankle part, laceable top part.
- USD Aeon wheels: 61mm, 90A SHR, flat profile
- WCD Abec 7 bearings: 7 Freespin chrome steel balls, 2RZ rubber coating, synthetic oil
|Skate frame montage||Not removable|