Kaltik Freestyle frame is super light and super strong.
- Produced in 2 sizes 230mm and 253mm lengt, from the front to the last axle
- The weight of a 230mm pair of Kaltik freestyle frames including hardware is 500grams
- The weight of a 253mm pair of Kaltik freestyle frames including hardware is 600grams
- We recommend the 230mm size frames fit size 5 - 8 uk skates
- We recommend the 253mm size frames fit size 8 - 12 uk skates
The kaltik brand is an Ireland based brand established in 2002, they always thrive towards innovation and quality inline skate parts, accesories, and clothing.their team consists of : Roman abrate, Eito yasutoko, Winston wardwell, and stephen swain.
More information about Kaltik can be found here:
The frame is the bottom of a skate that holds the wheels. It is mounted to the boots with 2 or 3 bolts. There are a couple of different mounting types, Learn more about the ways to mount your frames here: