Kaltik Freestyle frame is super light and super strong.
- Available is Black and White
- Produced in 2 sizes s/m and m/l
- The weight of a s/m pair of Kaltik freestlyle frames including hardware is 500grms
- The weight of a m/l pair of Kaltik freestlye frames including hardware is 600grms
- We recomend the s/m size frames fit size 5 - 8 uk skates .
- We recomend the m/l size frames fit size 8 - 12 uk skates
The kaltik brand is an Ireland based brand established in 2002, they always thrive towards innovation and quality inline skate parts, accesories, and clothing.their team consists of : Roman abrate, Eito yasutoko, Winston wardwell, and stephen swain.
More information about Kaltik can be found here:
The frame is the bottom of a skate that holds the wheels. It is mounted to the boots with 2 or 3 bolts. There are a couple of different mounting types, Learn more about the ways to mount your frames here:
|Skate frame montage||UFS Universal Frame system|