Kaltik Freestyle frame is super light and super strong.
- Produced in 2 sizes 230mm and 253mm lengt, from the front to the last axle.
- The weight of a 230mm pair of Kaltik freestyle frames including hardware is 500grams.
- The weight of a 253mm pair of Kaltik freestyle frames including hardware is 600grams.
- We recommend the 230mm size frames fit size 5 - 8 uk skates.
- We recommend the 253mm size frames fit size 8 - 12 uk skates.
- The set includes both left and right
The Kaltik brand is an Ireland based brand established in 2002, they always thrive towards innovation and quality inline skate parts, accessories, and clothing.their team consists of : Roman abrate, Eito yasutoko, Winston wardwell, and stephen swain.
More information about Kaltik can be found here:
The frame is the bottom of a skate that holds the wheels. It is mounted to the boots with 2 or 3 bolts. There are a couple of different mounting types, Learn more about the ways to mount your frames here:
|Skate frame montage||UFS mount|